PPC Management Checklist
Our focus is on helping our clients save time and improve their Google Ads & Bing Ads advertising results. We do this by strategically setting up and managing your campaigns, ad groups, keywords, bids, and much more based on relevance, search volume, and results.
We manage your PPC advertising on a bi-weekly basis, which gives us time to gather data and analyze the impact of any adjustments. We also look at your account from both a short term and long term perspective.
From a simplistic, high-level approach, we do more of what is working and less of what is not. That means optimizing for results, whether that is conversions, phone calls, click-thru rates, quality scores, and more.
We know from experience that a PPC campaign that is strategically set up and managed based on best practices can help increase conversions, reduce wasted cost, and save you time. Here’s a link to a helpful article we wrote on how to make money with PPC.
Expert Campaign Setup
Focused on relevance & search volume
Best Practices PPC Management
Conversion Bid Optimization
Geographic Targeting Optimization
Search Term Report Optimization
Want better pay per click results?
Call for a FREE Consultation
Checklist of Things We Do to Optimize Your Google Ads & Bing Ads
- Review & Optimize Campaign Settings
- Review & Optimize Location Settings
- Review & Optimize Mobile Bid Adjustments
- Remove Any Low-Quality Score Keywords
- Pause Any Non-Converting Keywords With Higher Spend
- Move Low Score Keywords Into Other Ad Groups to Try To Improve Quality Scores
- Label All Converting Keywords & Phone Call Conversions
- Review & Optimize Bids, Prioritizing Converting Keywords & Calls
- Review & Optimize Search Terms Report
- Add Good Converting Keywords
- Add Negative Keywords From Search Terms Report
- Review Ad Groups & Add Relevant Keywords With Search Volume
- Pause Any Duplicate Keywords
- Pause High Cost Per Conversion Keywords
- Manage Any Automated Bid Rules
- Review & Optimize Ads
- Pause Low Click Thru Rate Ads
- Pause Higher Spend, Non- Converting Ads
- Write New Ads Based On Best Performing Ads